Saturday, October 9, 2010

Our little blessing

I can't believe we actually have our little girl. The journey has been a long one with plenty of valleys for us to endure, but God blessed us with Lillian Grace Flagg September 23, 2010. We have been praying and longing for this little bundle for just about 5 years and it's definitely surreal to actually hold her in our arms. We are having the best time being her parents even through the sleepless nights and fits of crying. Looking at her I am reminded of the quote from Where The Heart Is..."How can you love someone so much you just met?" I don't know how to answer that question, but I relate to it. I am filled with an overwhelming sense of love for Lillian it surprises me. I would do anything for her and want the best for her life. This whole experience gives me a glimpse of God's love for His children. It's truly amazing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment